Okay. So a couple Thursdays ago, I wound up in the ER with some pretty strange symptoms, and after going through a lot of tests last week, it's looking more and more like I'm going to need surgery. I probably won't be around a lot this week - my family has asked that I get second opinions on everything, so I get to go through it all again starting tomorrow.
It doesn't look good, but I'm still holding out hope this won't be too serious.
I'll do my best to keep up with things on here, and if you need anything, just message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Talk to you all soon. (And hopefully, I'll have good news.)